2008年10月30日木曜日

The Holiday

I ate out a lunch with my grandfather today. We went a Chinese expensive restaurant and we really enjoyed the lunch. It was delicious and appetizing. In fact, there some food was a little hot but it was spicy and good. I liked it very much and my grandfather, he was either, I guess.

Anyway, he has only the best of some food, so he is a gourmet as epicurism. It is very annoying for me. Therefore, he knows good restaurant as well and always, he would happy to take me to there and have lunch together. We went an another Chinese restaurant together in summer, I thought. So, he often called my cell phone and asked me " Why don't we have the lunch? ".

But then I used to say "I'm sorry but I'm out now", "I'll try to call again later", "I'll call you back soon, okay?" and "I'm sorry, I'm going out right now. Can I go next time, Call me someday!". But totally, I had not been getting catch up with him as well and never calling him back. That sound awful as me, isn't it!?

Because sometimes, his ask to go lunch were annoying for me and I was not tempted to do every time. I know I'm bad and I feel bad about it right now though I'm writing this post.
But today I finally went eating out for lunch as his wish and I've got on his invitation after a long absence.

Well, I have today off and I am very excited. I need to decide if I want to go anywhere today, that always ends with my spending money. I wanna just have fun in this week. Oh, it is the start of a new movie out which I really wanted watch ones today!! huh! I'm planing to go see a movie. Ohh.. that is so tempting. I think I might!!!
Do you have any plans for few days and weekend?
What are you going to do tomorrow?
(340words:12300 total)

0 件のコメント: