2008年10月18日土曜日

"School of Rock"

I watched a movie with Keichan after school on Friday. It was "School of Rock" that we will have to review it for writing assignment. I think it was interesting and terrific, so I was impressive. This movies' English was not too difficult for me and I had a good time to watching movie. In fact, I was really not sure about "School of Rock" is what kind of movie ones and I didn't have no idea about genre or story. So, I was very exciting before when I try to watch it. But it was a very cute movie and I like it very much. I cannot express how much I enjoyed the time to watch it all. This movie is outrageous, lively, cute and wonderful. Totally, I just say, so funny!! Pleases take a watch it if you have free time!
Here are main characters:
Dewey Finn (fake teacher)- (Nicknamed "Mr. S")
Summer (the band manager) - (Nicknamed "Tinkerbel)
Katie (the bass player) - (Nicknamed "Posh Spice”)
Zack (the guitarist) - (Nicknamed "The Zack Attack")
Lawrence (the keyboard player) - (Nicknamed "Mr. Cool")
Freddy (the drummer) - (Nicknamed "Spazzy Magee")
Tomika- (Nicknamed "Turkey Sub")
Marta - (Nicknamed "Blondie")
Alicia - (Nicknamed "Braceface")
Billy - (Nicknamed "Fancy Pants")
Gordon - (Nicknamed "Road Runner")
Marco - (Nicknamed "Carrot Top")
Frankie - (Nicknamed "Tough Guy")
Leonard - (Nicknamed "Short Stop")
Eleni and Michelle
Rosalie Mullins - The principal of Horace Green Elementary.
Ned – Ned works as temporary teacher and Dewey's roommate.
Patty - Patty works for the mayor and is Ned's girlfriend.
(265 words/9645 total)

0 件のコメント: