2008年10月15日水曜日

Que hago?

Right now, I am in writing class here, and I feel better today. In fact, I was a little bit of sick these days. Then, I had a slight fever and I felt chilly, so I had not been feeling well and I didn't feel any better for long days. And moreover, I tried to get some sleep last weekend because I couldn't have enough sleep. In fact, I couldn't get to sleep till late every night, I don't know why but I did.

Unfortunately, I still have a headache and I feel weak and dizzy, therefore I still don't have much of an appetite yet. I think I should go back to home pretty soon and go back to bed right now if I can! But I'm just teasing myself lol...huh! Well, I should be all right bit more in a few days, I guess. I hope so.
Are you feeling okay? Take care of yourself, if you'll catch a cold.

This class, we had to chat with someone about movie of School of Rock. But I didn't watch it by today, so I had no idea about the story. I couldn't talk with someone about it well as chat, so it was my fault. Now, I feel bad about that. But I will watch this movie pretty soon, I guess.

Well, I have a class this afternoon and I also have a troublesome homework to do tonight. I will tied up with my assignment and I've got to finish it by today. Uhh...I hope that it would be possible to extend the due date. huh! And I really don't know how much time I need to finish for it. Maybe, I will busy preparing for some assignment this week and next week. I hate do that!!
I just want to say "NO WAY!!!".

Anyway, I really want to watch some movie these day, but I didn't have time to go a movie last weekend. Now, I have two movies what I really want to watch now and days. They are very funny ones, I guess. I like funny movie very mach, so basically I always chose funny and comedy ones.
Well, Do you have recommend some movie? or What kind of movies do you like best?
Have you watched some movie recently? How was the movie? Tell me about it!
Otherwise, do you want me to tell about movie for you guys some day!? huh! I can talk for forever about politics, I will write about movie and post on here more later!
(440 words/ 9380 total)

0 件のコメント: