2008年10月13日月曜日

Holiday

It's Sports Day on which good physical and mental health are fostered through physical activity.
As for me, I could use the exercise myself. I'd better go on a diet, but I have gained a lot of weight and really need lose some. I suppose that will be next objective.

This afternoon, my family and I were invited housewarming (party) from a kinsman. He newly build construct, so we gave him a chair as housewarming present. There were many near relation but I talked his daughter about in English because she is an English teacher. Then She suggested that will be an English teacher as her but I don't want to be a teacher in my feature. Also my mom wants to me to will be a teacher but it would be no use forcing it on me, I guess.

As of late, I 'm not been fine recently but I enjoyed talk with two friends last night. It was use to get rid of my stress a little bit, because my stress build up now and days and I felt so stressful.
But then I amused by his joke and another one guy joined with me in the laughter too, so we laugh a lot. In fact, I always amused by his joke or talk. We are very good friends, they are good guys, so we often enjoyed talking. One of them, he is very funny and other one is very nice, so I like both of them! Next time, I'm going to his apartment and he shows me a new TV game and I will play it with him. Ohh.. that is so tempting. I think I might!!!
(281 words/8730 total)

0 件のコメント: