2008年9月24日水曜日

About summer

I am in writing class right now. So, today I 'm gonna tell about my summer vacation little bit. Totally, I really enjoyed summer myself, had a good time while I was away. Because I am found of traveling. I had some travels in summer, they were a two or three days' trip but that was so great. I had a good time with my friend and also I made lots of good friends in this summer!

My friend and I went on our trip to Okinawa, then we went to sea, and I had to go to Tokyo two weeks ago and Hyougo last week. I was very tired! My friend and I just got back from Tokyo two days ago, and she was very tired, too. At least last weekend was still our summer vacation, so we had a chance to rest a little. Our some trip was wonderful! The weather was much cooler than Kumamoto, but not too cold. The Okinawa scenery was beautiful.

Next vacation, I will go on my trip to TX, U.S.A. with my older friend. I am very exciting for it! In fact, also I want to go to Korea with my childhood friend someday. And more...In winter, I really want to go to Hokaidou either. I like ski very much.

I like traveling, so I want try to go on my trip to somewhere each spring & summer vacation and then make a nice memories. Do you like traveling? Do you have any particular that you'd like to go? or Did you go somewhere in this summer? Where did you your travels take you this time? I don't know you went on your trip to somewhere but if you did then, tell me anything when you can!
(298 words/4164 total)

0 件のコメント: