2008年9月26日金曜日

About bit of Shrek

I have watched a Shrek movie long days ago, it is my thought that maybe, when I was high school. It was a pretty fun movie and I enjoyed the time with it all. Only bad thing was that I don't like green various forms of life. But this movie is outrageous, romantic, funny, and wonderful movie.

Before I had the most amazing with this movie! I like Shrek character so much but Mr. Hamada whose voice was used for Shrek. It was my first time to watched this movie, I knew about that. Mr. Hamada and Shrek character are good combination, so amazing, there is nothing like with their much! There is nothing better, I thought. Many of other actress are not as fun as he was, but none of them can replace him. No one can, I guess. I

may better watch Shrek movie again for write as post on blog here for Shrek movie review, that is so tempting. I think I might watch it again!!! So,basically I just wanted to comment that this Shrek is a cute movie!!
(186 words/4747 total)

0 件のコメント: