2008年9月27日土曜日

Nervous

I am dissappointed with my English. So, I am regretting my idleness. Because I had free time whatever and whenever I want to do anything in this summer time, but I didn't do that. I should have studied harder while this summer vacation. Now, It wasn't long before I realized that I had been wrong. I have to do as much as possible while I am student, so that I will have no regrets later on.

I know that I should get a English book to learn more and if I need help I can ask some native speaker's friends anytime! I want to be friend with exchange student in this semester. I wish I could speak English better.

Anyway, I'm sorry I did not check my email in a long time, so I want to send my foreign friends a new letter. I could try to practice English on the computer with them.

It is little cold here some days, it is hot sometimes, but it is colder now and days. Unfortunately I have a little cold, so you guys take care of yourself.

Well, this semester has already started, so everything has been busy for me. But everything is fine here. Not much else new for now. Write some later!
(213 words/4960 total)

0 件のコメント: