2008年8月28日木曜日

Nothing much

So I am naughty for not posting a new blog for like a few month! Things are good, pretty busy. I have no school work, not crazy busy, so I love summer vacation! I know I don't really blog post much here anymore recently. I am not too busy and I have time to posting some blogs, but I really don't care.huh! And I forget to practice writing on the computer! So, I'm not on the internet that much these days, and when I am, it isn't on here. Because I have been super busy ever since I got 2 year student, school working non stop (which school work was okay spring semester). College is pain, a lot of work...you know, so I need rest hard in this summer vacation and I really don't want to vacation will over soon. I want to enjoy the vacation more!
So, vacation, Amazing!! I have so much fun things~♪ I love vacation SOOO much! I had the most amazing time! I have some pictures that I may, some day, post on here. Oh my, I need to do that more often. I will do it next time:D!
(198 words/3866 total)

0 件のコメント: