2008年10月23日木曜日

Memories

It is hot indeed today! It has been hotter and hotter here, which is very unusual for Kumamoto. Usually our hot season ends around late September or early October, then it's hot and sunny until late October. Our yards are usually brown at this time of year, but this year it is still bit of green. I'm tired of the hot.

My friend of hers from college and I are going to visit my ex-host family for a few week at the end of the month after next. I wish we could stay longer but we had a very good time there before. My ex- host family, they've been a wonderful family. I still remember, studying was very hard, but I enjoyed staying at their house very much.

I was going to be homesick for Texas. And I miss host mother's homemade cookie. I just say, thank them for everything and their kindness. Please come to see me in Japan if they have a chance. My parent's would love to have them stay with us.

Well, we are very happy that we will be visiting them again. Perhaps we will be able to visit them again some time. Now I have decided to study English harder so that I'll be able to speak better when I see you them next. I wish I could speak English better. I hope to see them again sometime.
(235 words:11340 total)

0 件のコメント: