2008年7月5日土曜日

So much fun!

It's a nice day today. It is usually this hot at this time of the year. I'm just writing to start my day off good! I'm going stay home all today and thinking of going traveling with friends.
I'm planning about my traveling in this summer, so I'm going to go to the States with my older friends. I like traveling very much but I'm really not sure about how long is my summer vacation. I'm supposed to meet my friends in this summer. My some friends who lived in the States, they are in Calif, N.Y and TX. They went to there to study English from when graduated from high school. I was very happy to have met them there.We were all classmates and I all miss them. Before they told me that it was hard for them in the beginning, because studying was hard and nobody knows, etc... I knew they say that, but I hope they enjoyed staying in America. Of course, they speak English better than I. But one of my friends, she's more interested in hairdresser than study English now and days. She'd like to be hairdresser and work in America, that sounds wonderful!
I want to do some sightseeing. So, I'd like to see of the major sight and I'd like to do some shopping. That sounds great, isn't it? I'd like spend few days downtown, so I'm planing to do some sightseeing around the city for a few days. Because, actually, I've heard there are fantastic! My friends, they would suggest that most of the major sights are there. It's very good! Then I'll probably travel around there a little, I guess that there are sooooooooooooooooooo much FUN!!
Maybe, we will see each other again, that would be really cool, I guess...! So, I will go to the States and visit them someday in this summer. Well, I hope when I get go to there, everything goes good and well. I hope we have a safe trip to States and a safe flight back to Japan.
So, do you like traveling? what are you planning to do in this summer vacation? what recreational activities are popular in your spare time? or do you have any particular places that you'd like to go? I'm afraid of I gave you so many question....but I don't care, hehe...
I'd like to spend a traveling with someone in vacation. Next time, I'd like to visit the Museum of Fine Arts too.
By the way, I'm planning to go to see a movie tomorrow, there are new MOVIE OUT. My friends saw it and thought it was very funny. Perhaps Engish movie came to Japan and I will be able to see it. I'll do it after I finish my homework. I'm going to finish my paper by the end of this week.
(480words: total 17359)

2 件のコメント:

Keiko さんのコメント...

Hi, Chie! How are you? I'm fine. So, today, I will go "KUREA". I want to see movie with you someday.

CHIE さんのコメント...

Why don't we go to see movie? Have fun shopping, okay? It's weekend!