2008年7月3日木曜日

How come!

The science of economic class was cancelled today, so I just had a reading class second period. How lucky I was! I really don't like to mention this, but my school life is boring.
By the way, today I wanna ask you something. So, what made you guys decided to study English in KGU? And have you decided to occupation in your future?
I'm not quiet sure that I have not decided on the kind of job I would like to have when I finish school. So, I have no idea about what I want to be in my future and I'm really not sure about it.
I still remember, when I talked with my friends about the purpose of our studying English in university. Then, I asked "Why do you want to learn English?" to my some friends who decided to study in English in Kumamoto prefecture university. Then they told me that because he'd like to go into the trading business and she'd like to find work to a foreign-affiliated firm. I think that's good chance to they study there.
But in my case, before I got into KGU, I thought that speaking English is an advantage when I looking for job in Japan, how come I'm studying English. So, I have not pretty sound judgment that I took things it easy, so now I ashamed of having thought such a things. I'm too much easy going about thinking. But I want to go to in the States after graduating from this school. well, how about you?
So, what made you decide to come KGU and why do you guys want to learn English?
(278words: total 16879)

0 件のコメント: