2008年4月29日火曜日

A holiday

Today is showa day,so I have no school and that's a pretty cool for me. Today is sunny day and very beautiful day! I'll need to go to shopping how come I must buy some items for my family. First, I should buy birthday present to my sister, tomorrow is her birthday so, maybe I will get to her new TV game item, she loves TV game. Also my mom has a birthday coming up on May 5th. Also I need to prepare present for her too thought I'll go to birthday shopping for them.
But I'm not sure what I go to shopping today because I'm lazy..... you know that....
Anyway, I just need to relax leisurely and spend it slowly of today but....I feel like to go out a little bit ;_; yes!!! I change my mind and I'm going to hung out with my friend as drive to somewhere! I'll pick them up by noon and eat out with them thought I may come home late tonight!
Finally, I was going to finish my paper by the end of this week although I didn't my all assignments yesterday night, so I have a lot of homework to do tonight that will be getting busy for school work:(yea, no way!!!! But I should make it and own my pace, I guess...

(180words: total 3020)

2 件のコメント:

Joe Tomei さんのコメント...

Chie,
Very good. Please don't put the dates in your titles, because your blog will automatically put the dates. Please try and put an interesting title, so that other students (and me!) will want to read your posts.

You also haven't added the visual thesaurus in the sidebar. If you need help, please ask me or one of the assistants.

Keiko さんのコメント...

I like holiday too!Any way, let's go shopping next week.