2008年4月30日水曜日

She's very shy

Today, I have just two classes, how lucky I am. Usually I have to take three classes on Wednesday but listening class is no class. Well, today is my sister's birthday, so I gave her present in this morning and she looks very happy with it, then I'm glad either because I had no idea about what should I give her as birthday present. She interested in my present very much and really exciting for it that she almost know about should she how to use with it. Well, she writes back a letter to me and it's just said "Thank you so much" I know it was thankful of her mind in writing a paper and without saying "Thanks" to me obediently. When she gave it to me, she were very quiet and very shy, it is so cute. I hope she will able to express her mind frankly saying something to others or me without writing about something next time that would be really cool, I guess....
(172words: total 3192)

0 件のコメント: