2008年4月27日日曜日

Drive to Aso

I went to Aso with drive a car. It was pretty fine and I felt so good but Aso is little cooler than Kumamoto city. So I went to Takamori and ate bean curd bake and coated with miso, it was very delicious and felling old-fashioned with it. I like this kind of healthy menu and traditional food. Also others liked it very much and had a good time with them. If I have free time and having board, I could go to nature of a country and see natural view and something. It is very good to eye and my mind, maybe it may reduce my stress of my mind. Anyway I took drive a mountain path, so I am tired little bit. Well, I listened my favorite singer's song in a car that it's a very much with such a today's sunny as very beautiful weather.
Now, I picked it up of her songs and recommend it today that it's a "Somewhere over the rainbow". How cute song and mach with such a beautiful day!

(180words: total 2840)

0 件のコメント: