2008年12月5日金曜日

Too much COLD

I had some assignment to do this week. So, I was tied up with my paper then, because I had an assignment due on both Wednesday and Thursday. But I was forgetting about these assignments and I noticed about it on the previous night of due date, then I did homework in a hurry. That was killing me... I thought. I also surprised about my fault because it was a result of my carelessness. Therefore, I have been getting busy with school work in this week. Have you done your homework!? huh!
Anyway, I know I have to study hard or try to my best with it. But not too hard, have some fun too!! This boring school week ends! I'm supposed to meet a my best friend tomorrow, that's would be awesome!
Well, what else is new....nothing really here but I just want to comment that it is very cold indeed here. Do you think so, don't ya? I hope you think so...huh!
(167words:18097 total)

0 件のコメント: