2008年12月1日月曜日

Do the shopping

Tr. Hori's class is cancelled today. That's so sweet!
So, I just have 3 classes all for today. After school, I went my favorite shop at downtown as usual, then I found a nice jacket. It is a checked and short outerwear, I liked it by an instant. A shop staff who is a my favorite older friend, she also recommend it to me. In fact, she always chooses my clothes together when I was confuse with pick some up. She also said what this pattern which is in fashion at the moment now and days. However, I dislike trendy fashions and I really don't care about the newest style fashion.
Well, I usually choose solid dark color and unfigured monotone which are not garish color and loud pattern. So, I always picked black ones up and I really don't have patterned clothes. Because I don't like too much colorful and loud pattern. But I bought a checked design cloth today, the first time this year.
(169words:17930 total)

0 件のコメント: