2008年12月10日水曜日

Take a break

My listening test are finished! But I didn't study for the test yesterday, so I messed up. Perhaps, it was not really hard, rather it kinda very easy one of test, I though.
But I have a paper due on Tuesday, so I will tied up with my papers this week. How come school working non stop!?!? I have been pretty busy as well and I tired of lots assignments, so I don't want to write papers anymore. But take it easy, me. How do you feel?! How has work been? Good luck!
I know I should study English hard, I am not very good at it. I'm sure with time and practice, I will do fine. Studying is not the only way to learn, I have to practice too, right?!?! Just like me...my English is HORRIBLE, but I'm studying. So, I think that I need practice more now. It may to improve my English and that would be awesome!!!

Right now, I really don't want to do anything, so I think I am going to spend the rest of tonight relaxing!!
I think 10 minutes already passed, though...
Really nothing to write...oh time's up! bye-ya!!
(200words:18730 total)

2 件のコメント:

Keiko さんのコメント...

Hi, Chie. I want to go a restaurant. Shall we go there?

PK is good for U.

CHIE さんのコメント...

Thanks. PK is good for you too!