2008年12月8日月曜日

Depressed Monday

I missed the first period's class on Monday. So I am naughty for not taking some class for like a few week! But I really don't care about it. Moreover I know I also don't really post much here anymore. So I am not posting a new blog for now and days because I am either too busy and don't have time to write and post on here everyday. But I have been trying to my best, I guess.
Only bad thing are I have nothing to write about and not much else new for now and days.
So, I am afraid of my blog writing too short and also boring you. I hope my some post finds you well, and you will have chance to comment back to me!huh!
Well, today has been raining and raining out there which is cold increases indeed! I hate both rain and too much cold weather, you know...
It's really cold or freezing here, so I hope it's nice and warm up soon. I really hope that spring is coming soon, but everything is fine over here.
(187words:18530 total)

0 件のコメント: