2008年4月24日木曜日

Happen to meet

I change the image to the short hair which cut hair today. It is the first time that I shortened hair, so the hairstyle image change is pleasant and a feeling is pretty good. Also I felt fine at the bothersome hair and take a parm.
Then I met my friend who I cannot meet her so often, so I was lucky!! She just cutted her hair and she looks so cute. We talked a little bit about our travel in summer and her travel with Golden week. She will go and viste to Tokyo at first time with her boyfriend, so I recommend that go to Disney land because she has not been to Tokyo so far also of couse she has not been to Disney land. She isn't interesting in Disney character but maybe Taka,her boyfriend takes her to there.
And we will go to U.S.A of travel in summer!! We don't talk abut our plans anything so, we have no plan but we should make it!! I hope to go there and visit my friend some day!!
(183words: total 2529)

0 件のコメント: