2008年4月22日火曜日

Essay-2 My favorire animals

My favorite animal is giraffe, I don't know why but I like black and yellow very much, maybe it is reason why. When I was little and went to zoo, I always like to see giraffes and looked all the time and did not leave the place, I remember it.

A giraffe is very tall and has along neck and a long eyelash, it is so cool, also the first charm point that black and yellow the design of the body. I liked watching such that they bend a long neck and eat bait. I like their pairs of the colors and the designs of the bodies very much.

When I was little, I wanted that became taller such as giraffe, so it was of my dreams. Of cause I can not being taller as giraffe, now I am very small. I haven't seen giraffe a long time, maybe from when I was little, so I would like to go to see them at zoo.

I have one more favorite animal, it is rabbit. Because my best friend love to rabbit so much and she had a pet rabbit in her house. She talked about her lovely rabbit so often and has many rabbit character's items, so I became to think that rabbit is cute animal and very delicate.

When I was elementary school, I often gave rabbit food or carrot, I remember that. So rabbit is small and cute, they have big eye. But smell was so bad so,I didn't like such as animal.
(260words: total 1996)

0 件のコメント: