2008年5月6日火曜日

Essay-3 My treasure

My treasure is study abroad experience when I was high school student. I went to Texas then home stay and student overseas for a year. I used to go to St. Anthony high school then I was junior. Then I lived in San Antonio with Powell's family of host family. I had a very good time there.

We enjoyed living together also they helped me a lot. They are small family, father, mother and sister. When I missed my family, mother, Janet hug me many times and take me somewhere a lot and practice with reading books. Father, Steve took me out for movies and dinner every weekend, also he picked young sister Liz and me every after school. They've been a wonderful family.

I hung out with Liz and her boyfriend to somewhere and went to moll, then we enjoyed shopping. She likes computer and TV game, also she likes to study Japanese and she speaks Japanese very well. I cannot express how much I enjoyed the time with them all. Every moment was just perfect. Studying was hard, but I enjoyed staying at their house very much.

I have decided to study English harder so that I'll be able to speak better when I see them next. I want to say them that thank you very much for those wonderful days at their house all. I study many kind things, of course English, culture, life style and religion and a classic event by them.

Every time I could enjoyed with them and hung out somewhere many times. It was my very important memories. Thank you so much for their hospitality and kindness during my home stay. I hope to see them again someday.
(288 words: total 3777)

0 件のコメント: