2008年11月20日木曜日

So Hot

I went eat out the lunch with grandfather today. We went a Korean food resturant and then we had very spicy food. This is dish called "Bibinpa", it was first time to eat it for me. I have never eat Korean food before, and I just had Kimuchi some time. Anyway, that bibinnpa was delicious but very hot too. The chef, he is from Korea and he cooked very well, I thought.
However, I do not like spicy food so much, it is just okay for me. I can eat spicy food but I really don't want have these kind of food anymore. I don't like too much spicy food. However Korean food which I tried, it was very hot and it's spicy and good. I liked it very much, I don't know why but I did! I could eat very spicy food! It was appetizing for me.
So, I would like to go there again sometime. Totally I really enjoyed the today's lunch.
(166words:17157 total)

0 件のコメント: