2008年11月28日金曜日

Relax salon

I went a hair salon after school then I had dye my hair and cut bangs today. And I also had do the aroma treatment for hair. I chose the aroma of the citrus fruit flavor and then I liked that aroma. When I had did aroma treatment, I felt so great and I healed very much. Also, I enjoyed talked with new staff and I made a friend with that staff. She is so cool and stylish, so she has a cool fashion and hair style sense. Her hair style is very short and it goes well with her character. In fact, though she looks fearful that my first impression with her when I saw her first time. But I am very sorry of her, however I know she is kind and friendly. That time, we talked about what do we do in our spare time or how do we usually spend our weekends. Then she said that she usually go eat out with friends and drive to somewhere in her free time but she also said, she doesn't have a holiday enough. Each holiday are very important for her, so she just have a fun and enjoys the time herself, she said. That time, I felt that I am happy even if I compared it with her, because I could just have fun or enjoy the time myself anything I like.
Finally, I could be relaxed enough when I was in hair salon. That was healed time for me, I though.
(255words:17675 total)

0 件のコメント: