2008年8月1日金曜日

don't laugh, huh lol

Hey, today is next term's blogging begins right?
I have been getting pleasure with writing blog but in fact, from today will be counting towards at least 15,000 words. So, I have to write anything that I write from today!
I have no school about for 2 month, right!? Yeah, that's so SWEET!!!!! aaaand Sounds like so much FUN-------!!!!! That's the best so many funny times spending it, so it's make me kinda I never stop laughing and will laugh at anything!! How happy I am!
By the way, today has been a good day. I spent it with an old friend but just catching up for coffee and that, then we talked like old times. Shared thoughts, feelings, fears and emotions and tried our best to make sense of it all. When I was in trouble about school and love. At the time one of my friends advised me a lot. From when we were high school, I was been helped a lot. I thank her enough.
Now, I'm confuse about my like someone as for my ex-boyfriend, I miss the days when I was with him. Still I love him but I hate him.
I have been in love with for two years
and still I miss you
I said I wanted freedom
So why do I feel like I am in prison
I thought I'd go away
Back to here
But I am still here without ya
I know It has been two years
So why am I still in love with you
why do I still miss you
Why do I still feel this way?
(275words)

0 件のコメント: