2008年7月10日木曜日

My exams go

I was busy preparing for some exam this week, but my two exam were finished! There questions on the exam were easy, and I just have an exam for tomorrow. But I'm not quiet sure about tomorrow's exam content that what kind of test is he going to give us and how long should the essay be. I don't have any idea and don't understand he taught us about what. So I would like he is more specific and he could give us examples that explain the his lecture contents one more time. It was difficult for me to took notes on the his lecture, so I was having a hard time keeping up with his classes. I don't know how to work on the statement for tomorrow's exam.
Any way, professor, he seems very eccentric, thought. Also, I heard he's very strict when it comes to grading. If I get a bad on this exam, I'll fail the course, I guess...
(170words: total 18139)

0 件のコメント: