2008年6月6日金曜日

Te amo

It is really hot indeed!
When such a today's beautiful day, it's kinda really hot, I feel like drink Dr. Pepper. I love it very much more than other soda. It's my favorite one but everybody who is anybody else dislike it with friends around me. Now just my mom agree with me on that case, though I am very found of this soda but unfortunaly it is the most hated a drink of my friends all. That's kind sad,hun! I have no idea why, but they do.
More over, recently I discover and tried Dr. Pepper's cherry vanilla flavor in Japan! yeah, of course it's really good to see it again and feel longing for miss, then maybe I enjoyed and crazy on it. hehe...
If you have never seen it, please take a have try!
So...you trust me,huh? No, I just say, you CAN trust me! I guess....
(149words: total 9412)

0 件のコメント: