2008年4月10日木曜日

About best friend

My best friend's name is Kathreen, I call her Kat.
She live in Austin Texas, it is capital city and fun city she said. I'd like to go there and visit her someday. She goes to St. Edward university and study graphic arts and picture. She is very good at drawing picture and like to take photo. Her parents are from Kumamoto and management Japanese food shop in San Antonio Texas. So she can speak Japanese very much and know Japanese culture also she speaks Spanish too. We teach Japanese and English each other, it is very good practice for us. And She live in dorm herself left her house, but her roommate is very nice she said. Sometime we sent e-mail each other and talk bout each school life. But I haven't send to her for a long time, I'm very sorry about that....
(145 words: total 629)

0 件のコメント: