2008年4月15日火曜日

Favorite song

I like to listen music and my favorite singer is Kathrine McPhee. She's a very beautiful woman and her from is California. She's a very good at singing and have so many fan and also I'm a fan of her.
My favorite her song is " My destiny ". This song is very nice and a verse full of melody, it is make me comfortable. So, I really want to listen this song sometimes and make me refresh. I really want to her song's CD album but I can't get it in Japan, just get download with computer. She is a sweet singer and her singing voice is powerfull. Also she is charming and her smile is very cute, so she is attractive singer for me than all of singer.
She couldn't win a first prize in a american idol contest 2007. Then man won a first prize in a American idol. But they were very good at singing and very nice, so many viewer enjoyed their songs and beatiful voice touched by her singing.
(177 words: total 1464)

0 件のコメント: